- “Site” refers to the website found at www.casinoclassic.com.
- “Owners” refers to the owners of the Site.
- “User” refers to any individual, company, corporation, or other organization visiting and/or using the Site.
2. Acceptance of Terms
Use of the Site is subject to acceptance of the Terms. Any User visiting and/or using the Site accepts these Terms in their current form.
3. Amendment of Terms
The Owners, or any third-party acting on instructions from the Owners, may amend these Terms at any time without prior notice.
4. Description of Service
The Site is an independent gambling resource for informational purposes only. Content provided on the site may include, but isn’t limited to, the following:
- Information on different forms of gambling, including online.
- Advice on different forms of gambling, including online.
- Information on third party websites relating to gambling, including gambling operators.
- Gambling related news.
- User-generated content relating to gambling, including online.
The Site isn’t a gambling operator and it’s not controlled by any gambling operator.
The Site doesn’t directly provide any real money gambling services or facilitate any real money gambling transactions.
5. Use of Content
The Site is for personal use only. No User may use The Site for commercial purposes, or in any way that harms us or any other person or entity, or in any way that’s unlawful.
No content provided on or by the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, or distributed in any way unless explicitly authorized in writing by the Owners.
6. Use of Linked Websites
The User accepts that the Owners have no control over any external websites linked to on the Site.
The Owners aren’t responsible or liable in any way for any content or services provided by any external website linked to on the Site, nor can they be held responsible or liable in any way for losses or damage of any kind incurred by the User, or any other person entity, directly or indirectly as a result of visiting and/or using any external website linked to on the Site.
Users are responsible for checking the rules and regulations of any external website linked on the Site that they choose to visit and/or use.
When a User follows a link to an external website offering real money gambling services, the User is responsible for checking the applicable laws in their own jurisdiction that may apply to the use of such services.
7. Reservation of Rights
The Owners reserve all their rights relating to all content published on the Site. These rights include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Other Proprietary Rights
8. Limitation of Liability
The Owners cannot be held liable, under any circumstances, for any losses or damage of any kind incurred by the User, or any other person or entity, directly or indirectly as a result of any content included or omitted on the Site.
The User agrees not to hold the Owners liable, under any circumstances, for any losses or damage of any kind incurred by the User, or any other person or entity, directly or indirectly as a result of using or misusing the Site.
9. User Submitted Content
Any content found on the Site submitted by a User doesn’t necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Owners.
Any User submitting content to the Site, for any purpose, agrees to the following:
- The Owners may use the submitted content in any way they choose.
- The Owners may edit the submitted content in any way they choose.
- The content must not infringe on any third party’s copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary right.
- The content must not be inaccurate or misleading to the best of the User’s knowledge.
- The content must not violate any laws to the best of the User’s knowledge.
- The content must not cause offence or do damage to any person or entity to the best of the User’s knowledge.
10. Applicable Language
In the event of any discrepancy between the English language version of the Terms and a version of the Terms in any other language, the English language version shall prevail.
11. Termination of Terms
These Terms are applicable until terminated by either the Site or the User. The User may terminate the Terms at any time by ceasing to use the Site. The Site may terminate the Terms with respect to any User, without notice or cause, and instruct the User to cease use of the Site.
12. Enforceable Clauses
In the event that any clause within these Terms isn’t enforceable in an applicable jurisdiction, such clause may not apply, but all other clauses will still apply.