UK is a nation so enthralled by online gaming that it’s unlike any other, and all the best online casinos in the UK are known the world over. Sports betting and online gaming are intrinsic to what it means to be a true Briton and whether you love betting on sports or classic casino games, there are endless top-notch online casinos for you to choose from.
As long as you are of the legal age to gamble, there are plenty of opportunities for you to multiply your riches online. Truly, playing for real money on the island is not at all complicated. Our reviews will show you exactly where you should play and we’ll share with you some valuable expert insights into the realm of online gaming.
UK’s Best Real Money Online Casino Sites
Fancy a flutter? Very well! The top rated online casinos in the UK will introduce you to a slew of options of varying nature and size. The high rollers will certainly find an operator to call their own and if you are eager to enjoy yourself in a more considerate manner, that is also possible.
The best venues often have their brick-and-mortar iterations. Have you heard of the omnichannel experience? Well, it’s everywhere. Online operators now manage to keep you entertained by extending their offer across devices and mediums. In other words, you may enjoy yourself both online and offline without really interrupting your experience. What are the constituting parts of the omnichannel experience, then?
- Uninterrupted gambling experience, meaning you can switch between devices without losing progress;
- Tailor-made offers that will entertain you to the best-fit options that match your own gambling preferences;
- The hallow single wallet allows you to engage in any form of gaming without having to worry about your funds – they are safe & transferrable across games and even whole divisions of the operator you have picked!
Trusted & Vetted – Online Casinos in the UK
The country boasts some of the most comprehensive regulatory grids that not only set clear-cut rules for everyone to adhere to, but also makes it painfully easy to spot the fraudsters.
Is your operator running their offer in the United Kingdom? Then make sure that they are properly licensed! Apart from the legal stamps of approval, we do our own in-depth research.
You will see us sift through everything an operator has to offer with no stones left unturned.
Think something is amiss with the payment options? Worry not as we would’ve taken a thorough look and unraveled any issues on the spot. Promotions and customer support receive the same careful attention from us, and we make sure to highlight to you any short comings, as well as praises where praises are deserved. We make sure that an operator stands up to what they promise. This means that we check for the more subtle aspects of the experience, such as wagering requirements and how often, if at all, they change.
A Wide Selection of Devices
The top online casinos in the UK will always have the functionality of the entire website neatly packed in a single app. Available for both iOS and Android, you can plonk down wagers hassle-free from your smartphones and never worry about another thing.
Virtually nothing differentiates the mobile version from the desktop one. If you would much rather not clot your devices with extra bytes, then feel free to use the mobile-friendly version of the website.
Remember that if you choose to go mobile, you will still be able to participate in some of the cutting-edge options an operator can offer, including in-play gambling and gambling on the go.
Safety Matters at the Best Online Casinos in the UK
Operators will always come with an iron-clad offer. Rest assured that your operator is keen on keeping your data safe as third-parties are trying to crack their code as well. For this reason alone, you will see that every website is SSL encrypted and its domain usually starts with https. In addition, you will see that most operators have been certified by external auditors, such as eCORGA
Best UK Casino Games
Everyone’s been waiting for this part. UK gamblers are huge fans of video slots. Quite privileged to pick from the games of established studios, you may enjoy slick and elegant table games, live dealer games, and a number of animated titles that may soon rival full-blown video games developed by studios. While the storylines and cinematics may be simple, for example, they are all the same captivating and highly amusing. In short, you may pick between:
- Table Games
- Video Slots
- Card/Dice Games
Playing Games for Real Money
If you are into it to enjoy yourself, then playing with real money is worth it. As we were conducting our reviews, we have reached the conclusion that online casinos in the UK offer what a punter or gambler may need at every turn. Still, if you are a rookie, there is a way for you to cut your teeth and learn the ropes without dispensing too much capital.
Games can also be played in demo versions – an option we highly recommend you to try if you’re playing the game for the first time. The leading game developers, including Microgaming, NetEnt, and Playtech offer a thicket of titles from which to pick and choose your favourites.
Love for the Slot and Live Lounge
Slots come with a number of reels, and you can quickly spot out the ones that offer greater profit margins. The ones that truly pique British fancy are the multi-combo options. Some games are scanter when it comes to winning combinations, but generous with the winnings whereas others make sure to have the WIN label floating across your screen more often at the expense of the profit margin itself.
Ways to Score Bonuses for Players in UK
One of the best features of the online casinos in the UK is that you needn’t start empty-handed. The recurring promotion and welcome packages are so commonplace that even without paying much attention, you will still be eligible and credited for some treat you knew little about. Here are the most common types of bonuses you can enjoy:
- Welcome bonuses – Get a quick mark on what you have initially committed and build up a solid capital;
- No deposit offers – On occasion, casinos will credit you with a small sum to relaunch your enthusiasm and prompt you into play;
- Loyalty & RAF bonuses – Loyalty and refer-a-friend bonuses are pretty common. You will be quite pleased with yourself and bring fellow gamblers onboard. A decision that we hold to be worth taking.
- Reload treats — The best online casinos in the UK stands head and shoulders above the competition because they know the importance of giving players incentives to keep them coming back. Reload bonuses do just that, and gives you a slight bump every time you make a new deposit.
UK Deposit Methods and Security
Most operators around the world may be a tad dubious about depositing and withdrawing, mostly because local laws will oblige the majority of active operators to be located in so-called offshore areas.
The United Kingdom is blessed when it comes to moving your money around. Yes, operators are quite unperturbed in carrying out transactions as longs they have been licensed. The upshot? You are faced with myriad banking options that you may want to look through.
- Debit/Credit Cards – The staple payment device of the majority of gamblers. Quick, safe and reliable. Banks are quite happy to oblige and assist you to spend money on the game.
- E-wallets – Fancy adding an extra layer of security to your debit card, you will find Paypal, Neteller, and others quite ready to oblige.
- Mobile Payments – With gamblers being so fond of iOS and Apple, you may want to look into the majority of mobile payment options, including Baidu, and most recently – ApplePay.
- Offline voucher cards – If you are eager not to disclose your information, even partially, to a gambling den, then you may want to stick with the offline vouchers, such as PaySafeCard, or the Visa Gift Card.
Often overlooked, being able to choose the best deposit and withdrawal methods allows you to carefully and safely manage your funds at all times, so you can focus on playing and winning instead.
Guide to UK Gaming Regulations
The United Kingdom is one of the best places to be a gambler, and there are no two ways about this. Having come to terms with gambling as part of the fabric of the nation, the UK has established the omnipotent UK Gambling Commission, which not only makes sure that all operators and companies are properly licensed but makes sure to uproot dangerous habits.
As long as an operator has been certified, you may rest assured that the real money casino you are playing on is worth its salt. The UKGC is very specific on how it regulates the industry:
- They combat illegal activities and uproot corruption;
- They communicate any changes in the law in a clear way and maintain communication with business entities;
- They carry out comprehensive studies and advise the government on future policy
As gamers, you need not worry about any particular laws. The bodies that oversee the industry have been quite comprehensive and all that is left for you is to enjoy yourself.
Sites to Avoid
No review may be comprehensive without listing the black sheep. In researching online casinos in the UK, we have come across a fair few that are not as worthy of admiration. Spotting these fraudsters is no simple task. Therefore, we recommend that you stick with our advice and avoid these blacklisted sites at all cost.